After a period of intensive planning, preparation and in-house training, Bangkok Air Catering Co. Ltd. (BAC) began operation in September 2006. By early 2013, the company had acquired 14 airline clients for its onboard meal services out of Bangkok’s Suvarnabhumi Airport, and was providing food, beverage and related services to the hospitality airline lounges of Bangkok Airways as well as another. BAC is committed to sustaining its place as a top independent in-flight catering company by producing the highest quality Asian, Middle Eastern and Western cuisine, maximizing levels of productivity, guaranteeing superior services, using the most effective operating systems, and by always.
- Emphasizing total customer satisfaction.
- Enforcing the highest standards of hygiene and the finest quality of products and service throughout all processes, from the supply of raw materials, food preparation and delivery, to final presentation.
- Building genuine, lasting and beneficial partnerships with all our customers.
- Providing our employees with the option to enjoy a rewarding and challenging career with opportunities for development and growth. Our employees are our greatest asset.
- Protecting the environment by adhering to best practice in energy conservation, waste treatment and air emissions.
Managing Director Linus A.E. Knobel commented in March 2013: “Our launch and early years have been wonderfully rewarding. However, I have always insisted that we grow steadily and watchfully, ensuring that we keep every one of our pledges to our existing clients while developing exciting new partnerships.”